Monday, December 24, 2012

We got this!

Our first Christmas as a married couple is so far looking like a success. All the gifts are wrapped and under the tree.  We survived the mall with all of its crazy parking lot drivers and shoppers.

Ryan and I decided to make buying each other gifts into something fun this year.  We split up in the mall and had one hour to try and find as many gifts as we could with $20.  Ryan ended up winning with 7, while I had 6.  We wrapped each one individually and will open them Christmas morning before heading to my parents.

Today we are celebrating with his family. It's usually an entire day event of opening gifts, eating, watching Christmas movies, and opening more gifts in between.  I always look forward to the great family time.

We went to our church Christmas Eve service Sunday night with my blogging friend Katie and her man.  It was an amazing service with some great christmas songs.  Of course I couldn't shop for Christmas without finding something for myself to buy.  I got to wear my new dress from F21.
Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas this season from the Hathaways!

4 comments:

  1. Aww I just love your dress :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I found you through the I love my Blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a minute.. Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete