Friday, December 7, 2012

Fit & Photo Friday

So... it was TIME for a change.  I have been going back and forth about this decision for months now.  This is a picture of me around the time when Ryan and I first met almost 3 years ago.  (Don't we look so young!?)
At the time of this picture was the last time I have gotten a haircut.  Here is a picture of what my hair looks like now after growing it out almost three years!
So I took the plunge.  I got it cut.
It's always a tough decision for me after working so hard to grow it out, but I know it's only hair and it'll grow back!  I do love how light it feels and my curls are so much easier to work with....and my husband LOVES it.  Feels like he has a brand new wife all over again.  haha. 

WORKOUT:

Sunday: Indoor soccer
Monday: Ran 3.5 miles at the gym
Tuesday: 45  min Turbo Fire
Wednsday: Ran 2.0 miles at gym
Thursday: work ran late :(

Hope you have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the new hair, Rachelle! That is the length I always find easiest to work with for my curls. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, can't wait to read more of yours!

    ReplyDelete