Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Reflections

Only 363 more days until Christmas again!  After two days filled with hours of family fun together, Ryan and I woke up Wednesday morning with a little post-Christmas sadness that it was all over.  All the time spent preparing, shopping, and singing Christmas songs,....and then its over! 
At the in-laws we watched National Lapoon Christmas Vacation and had some Wii tournaments. 
On Christmas day we headed to my parents for more fun.  Ever since I was a kid my parents have talked about fixing up the basement and buying a pool table.  Of course now after I got married and moved out, they finally purchased a pool table a couple weeks ago.  We made the tournament a little more exciting and had a 2 dollar buy in....my brother walked away with $16 at the end of the day, and I ended with less fun money in my wallet.
Can't wait for next year already!!!  Hope you all had a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment