Sunday, December 9, 2012

Get "Raw"

I am always on the look out for quick and healthy things to eat for breakfast.  I wish I was a morning person, but if I can find anything that will give me 5 more minutes of sleep in the morning I am all for it!   

So I found RAW when I was grocery shopping the other day.  It comes in a convenient box with 5 pouches.  They had it on special for $1!  I figured even if it tasted bad, $1 won't break the bank.     
I debated over all the flavors, but went with the Pure & Simple Bare.  I've been trying to look at the ingredient labels more as I grocery shop and was really excited when I read that it contained all organic whole grain rolled oats, barley, wheat, flaxseed, quinoa, rye....all great stuff!

The next best part of this product is the convenience.  You place the oatmeal in a bowl, and then fill up this pouch with water to the water line on the packaging, mix it together and place in the microwave for 2 minutes.  You don't even need a measuring cup, which saves a dish for me to wash....and you know how I feel about that!
It also tasted great-I made it with some raspberries on top.  It made for a quick, easy breakfast before I ran out the door for work.  Definitely worth the $1 spent! 


Have you ever tried any Better Oats Raw oatmeal flavors?
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. I used this oatmeal when I was in Haiti and loved it! It was super easy like you said and I loved having the measuring tool right in the bag :)

    ReplyDelete