Friday, December 14, 2012

The Dress

It's the moment that every girl dreams about since childhood. The moment when she slips on the dress that makes her feel like the most beautiful women in the world. The dress that she will wear for one day, yet is the most important one she will purchase in her life. 

Do you remember that moment? I know I do. It did only happen about a year ago.  OF COURSE the dress was out of the price range I had thought I would spend, yet the others were bleak in comparison to how I felt in this dress. Everyone loved it. This was the one!  This was the one I could picture myself walking down the aisle towards the man I loved.

Its a shame that such a special dress is only worn one day.  Or is it?  Maybe.., just maybe, for one more day I can strut my stuff in the dress that I fell in love with.  So that's what I did.  I mean, I have to take advantage of the fact that my sister is a photographer.

We hiked through fields, climbed up trees....but who cares!  It was all worth it to wear it again.  So here they are...hope you enjoy my wedding dress, take 2.


So go pull out that dress, have fun and slip it on.  Even if it's around the house.  We all deserve to feel beautiful for one more day!

7 comments:

  1. I. am. so. jealous. right. now.
    I want to take photos in a wedding dress again!! Not mine (no likey), but any fruffed out one would do! Yours is amazing and your hair is crazy pretty girl!
    Found you through the ABpetite blog hop and am your newest follower,
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie- you're too sweet. Glad you found my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Okay you are gorgeous miss! ;) love the dress. I can't wait until mine comes in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress!! And I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete