Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dishwasher Please!

Since becoming a blogger it has forced me to become alot more 'tech savy'.  I spent a whole evening researching and figuring out how to design and link the icons you see on the right hand side of my blog to facebook, twitter, pinterest, and email. 

All you web designers out there don't laugh at me.  I know its probably not as big a feit as I make it out, but I was pretty proud of myself for not only figuring out how to do it, but for it to actually work!  So if you haven't already, PLEASE use those icons I worked so hard on and ignored my husband an evening for, and subscribe to my blog through those social medias icons!

For those of you who don't know, this is what we spend most of our days doing. 



















We force our poor guests to use paper plates because we can't stand how many hours we spend doing dishes afterwards.  So if you are ever wondering what we are doing on a friday night, more than likely its catching up on the pile of dishes we have from the week.  Exciting lives we lead!

People tell us we should enjoy the quality time together, however I can think of a lot of other ways to spend time together that would be more fun! 

Anyone else not have a dishwasher?  How do you like doing the dishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment