1. We started out 2012 with a bang and got hitched on January 7th!
2. All in a three week period we celebrated Christmas, got married, had an amazing time in Riviera Maya for our honeymoon, and celebrated my 27th birthday at our gift opening. Whew! What a whirlwind!
3. Even though the Wisconsin winter was mild, we still were able to find enough snow up north to brush up on our snowboarding skills.
4. Took a rode trip to Lacrosse, WI with my brother where we did some antiquing and great hikes.
5. Were exhausted after a full weekend of hiking at Pictured Rocks Upper Michigan with friends.
6. Met up with some friends from Minnesota midway in Wisconsin Dells at the Chula Vista resort. Didn't swim in the waterpark, but played lots of arcade games.
7. Graduated and got a job! My husband earned big brownie points by giving me a Kindle Fire for a grad present! Love it!
8. Got filthy in the Madison Mud Run.
9. Had a shuttle launch at the park to watched Ryan's homemade rocket take off for outerspace.
10. Take me out to the ball game! Gotta love cotton candy, but hate the sticky fingers!
11. Initiated our new tent (wedding gift) in Eagle River, Wisconsin with friends.
12. Got in some quality family time camping in Ouray, Colorado while the husband was out of town.
13. Had some sibling bonding time at Six Flags! Love Raging Bull!
14. Ryan ran his first half marathon.
15. Spent a day with friends at Devils Lake State Park hiking and having a cookout.
16. Went to an amazing wedding in Milwaukee for a weekend and stayed at the beautiful Pfister Hotel.
17. Welcome to Bahhh Harbor. Ate too much lobster. Saw no whales. Did a crazy hike.
18. Saw the famous fall colors in Door County.
19. Winter camped in New Glarus, WI during opening hunting week. Luckily we weren't mistaken as a deer.
20. Enjoyed our first Christmas as newlyweds!
It's been an amazing 2012! Wonder what 2013 has in store?
What was your favorite part of 2012?