Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Busy Night


I felt like I had a really productive night after work yesterday.  First I got home and did Turbo Fire for an hour.  My friend borrowed me her Turbo Fire videos which I am really enjoying.  I also have alot of P90X videos, but its nice to change things up when it comes to video workouts I think.  She does a lot of squats during her workouts which is great for the butt!   There's also a lot of punching and arm movement.  As sad as it is, my arms are really sore this morning from it.  Shows just how weak I am!

Since winter is coming is seems to be dark by the time I get home from work, and dark when I wake up, so I am using this as cross training for days I can't get outside to run.  The snowflakes yesterday didn't make running outside any more appealing either.  Can't believe winter is coming! 

The worst part of doing the videos is jumping and punching in front of the TV while my husband sits on the couch and watches me.  I am sure I don't look as good or as graceful as the ladies on Turbo Fire do.  haha.
The videos do come with a workout schedule that you can follow.  There are about 10 videos total. 
 After the workout I started the dresser painting project.  I got this primer so that I wouldn't have to do any paint stripping or sanding.  The paint is black from Sherwin Williams. 
First I took out all the drawers and removed the handles.
I cleaned the handles after I took them off the drawers.  I know its a little gross, but the handle on the right is what they all looked like when I took them off.  Then after I cleaned them they looked brand new like the one on the left!  Excited to see how nice the silver looks against the black once I'm done.
Didn't have time to start painting, but I put the first coat of primer on before bed.
Look forward to sharing the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment