Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Memories in a Photobooth


I love wedding photobooths!  Each time I see one of these photo strips it brings me right back to that moment and the fun we had celebrating that night.  I was looking through my desk and found these two pictures, one from a wedding soon after Ryan and I started dating, and one soon after our engagement.  Can't believe how fast time flies and that we will have been married a year this January already!  As you can see from the pictures, we have ALOT of fun together!  As our first official married thanksgiving approaches, I want him to know what a wonderful blessing he is to me.  There are moments when I am astounded by God for bringing me someone He knew would make me feel so loved and adored.  I am grateful that I am able to grow in respect for a man that I see working hard to be a great leader in how he cares for me and faithfully spends time with the Lord.  I love you more today than I did on these fun nights together in the photobooth!  

Hope you all have a happy thanksgiving!! 


What are you thankful for this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment