Thursday, August 16, 2012

Andrea + Ben

I was desperate to find someone to go to Colorado with one summer. Luckily I met Andrea through my friendship with her sister and she was ready to take on an adventure of a lifetime with me. We didn't know much about each other prior to the trip, but after a 16 hour drive we realized we hadn't stopped talking the entire drive. We shared many things in common, and learned alot about each other during that week. We were both single, and were waiting for the right guy to come into our lives. We spent mornings around the campfire encouraging and confiding in one another. That trip has been a significant part of my life that I won't forget. Now a couple years later it is ironic that we have celebrated each others weddings only a few months apart. Ben & Andrea make a perfect couple, and I look forward to hopefully going on another trip someday in the future now with our significant others. I hope you enjoy the video I put together of a snapshot of their day.
andrea + ben from Rachelle on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment