Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Devils Lake & Dinner with the Governor

The last couple years Ryan has had the opportunity to have dinner with Governor Walker.  Since Walker had been a boy stater in his high school days, he speaks every year at Boy State and invites all of the counselors to his mansion in Madison.  Last year I think I had his schedule already booked with some camping adventure, but this year he decided to stay back from the one I had planned and go see the governor.  Fortunately, his brother was able to join him and they made a fun day out of it together.     

I think the one on the far right is the governor :)

While he was rubbing shoulders with the big wigs, I was hiking at one of my favorite places in Wisconsin.  A group of us had a fun day hiking at Devils Lake and enjoying the beautiful fall day.  We grilled out on the beach and walked around Baraboo afterwards.  All in all, a successful day for the Hathaways!

Nothing like good friends!

The Men


No comments:

Post a Comment